Retail Services Assistant
UNI STORAGE - Tesco Seri Tanjung Pinang
Job Type: Part time/Full-time
Salary: RM 900 – RM1300
Role Summary: The Mail Services role is an integral part of day to day office activity. The retail process inbound and outbound mail and parcel. The primary function of the role is to accept all customers requested in our services.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Perform the initial rough and fine sorts of incoming and outgoing mail/packages.
• Sort inter-office mail to be redistributed to the end users.
• Conduct mail runs at scheduled times throughout the day.
• Monitoring and maintaining the daily operation.
• Driven by client satisfaction, strong integrity, solid business ethics
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal and oral communication skills
• Good in customer service skills, professional attitude and appearance
• Good organizational skills, ability to maintain confidentiality and attention to detail.
• SPM, Diploma or Equivalent, or greater
• 1 year of office support or mail room experience preferred.
• Ability to learn skills quickly and to navigate internal software programs.
• Reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
• Fine and/or gross motor skills, including the ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages and manual dexterity required for operating office tools and system.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Please apply by email your resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org)